DESIGNED FOR FUTURE
The future respects the traditions of the House of Noale which has long been renowned for its innovation and distinctive character. With its sporty personality and stunning contemporary lines, the RS 660 brings the winning Aprilia track experience to the road. Its unique design shapes a lightweight, compact bike with sleek, agile volumes. Delivering stability at high speeds, it is all about creating a fun, pleasurable riding experience. Color options include the brand-new Acid Gold that further highlights the design and young, dynamic personality of this bike.
A NEW RIDING EXPERIENCE
The riding position has been carefully designed to offer comfort on the road and the ideal front weight distribution.
The perfectly balanced set-up of saddle, foot pegs and the clip-on handlebars over the steering yoke create a dynamic riding position.
Add to all this a choice of five predefined riding modes for different track and road conditions and you have all the ingredients for a truly thrilling riding experience.
An evolution of a system that was designed for highest-level racing, the RS 660’s APRC package includes:
- ATC: Aprilia Traction Control, adjustable traction control based on precise, high-performance operating logic.
- AWC: Aprilia Wheelie Control
- ACC: Aprilia Cruise Control which maintains your set speed without touching the throttle.
- AQS: Aprilia Quick Shift, an electronic gear system that enables extremely fast gear shifts without closing the throttle or using the clutch. It also includes a downshift function for changing down without touching the clutch. Also available as an optional extra is a software that enables you to implement a reverse shift pattern without having to substitute any parts.
- AEB: Aprilia Engine Brake, for controlling engine braking when closing the throttle down.
- AEM: Aprilia Engine Map, with a range of different maps that vary engine power output and character.
- ABS: with cornering functionality and 3 adjustable levels
PREORDER YOUR APRILIA!!!